All students who are applying to any graduate program in the counseling program of the College of Continuing and Professional Studies must provide the following:
- Both copies of the application form.
- A $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Two official transcripts from each college/university attended. The transcripts must be sent from each institution directly to our office at the above address.
- The results of either the Miller's Analogies Test (MAT), or the Graduate Records Exam Exam (GRE), with an acceptable score.
- A handwritten autobiography, including a goals statement and how the degree would be beneficial to you.
ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS (TRANSCRIPTS, TEST SCORES, AUTOBIOGRAPHY, etc.) MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION FOR THAT CYCLE.
College of Continuing and Professional Studies
3001 Mercer University Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341-4155