Thank you for your interest in our graduate level counseling programs. We hope that the following information will answer most of your questions about our program and that we will be able to assist you in furthering your education. The strength of our program may be seen in the following areas:
- the continual process of examining self and the impact of self in the environment;
- a rigorous curriculum that is enriched through experiential field practice;
- preparation for the Licensing Professional Counselor exam upon graduation;
- diverse faculty that have practiced professional counseling in a variety of settings and who place a high value on teaching.
Counseling is an applied profession that employs skills, instrumentation, and techniques to facilitate the progress of each person being served. Through this program, the student is prepared to:
- work individually with clients
- work with groups of clients
- consult with other professionals
- participate in assessment programs
- provide vocational planning
- conduct research
Tracey M. Wofford, (678) 547-6422
Attend an upcoming information session.
Request more information.
Apply online today.